- 01 / I have lost my password, how can I recover it?
- 02 / How can I pay for my order?
- 03 / Is online payment secure?
- 04 / How can I see the progress of my order?
- 05 / How can I track my shipment?
- 06 / What is the delivery time?
- 07 / My delivery is damaged!
- 08 / What guarantees are there?
- 09 / Can a company make an order?
- 10 / How do I use my right to cancel?
- 11 / Is my personal information protected?
- 12 / I would like to receive your newsletter.
- 13 / I do not wish to receive your newsletter!
- 14 / My 3-instalment payment is not working!
- 15 / How do TPMS valves work?
- 16 / How does 3D Secure payment work?
- 17 / How do Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) valves work?
- 18 / How do I include TPMS electronic valves in my pack?
- 19 / How do I use a promo code
1/ I have lost my password, how can I recover it?
If you have forgotten your password, just click on "Forgotten password" on the login page of your account. Enter your email address to receive a reminder email for your password.
2/ How can I pay for my order
We offer several payment methods: credit or debit card (VISA or MasterCard), cheque, bank transfer, payment in 3-instalments by credit card, PayPal (+ 4% of the total amount).
3/ IS ONLINE PAYMENT SECURE
In order to ensure the security of your online payments, transactions are carried out on our bank’s secure payment server. Secure payment is guaranteed by the presence of a padlock icon at the bottom of your browser. With a data encryption system, you can enter your card number without anyone intercepting it.
4/ HOW CAN I SEE THE PROGRESS OF MY ORDER?
You can follow the progress of your order on your personal space by clicking on “My orders”. The "Status" column shows you the status of your order.
5/ HOW CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
An email will be sent to confirm the shipment of your order as well as its tracking number. The tracking of your shipment is also shown on your personal space in the section: “My orders”. Click on: “Track my order”, you can track the progress of your delivery. Tracking is updated by the carrier.
6/ HOW LONG DO SHIPMENTS TAKE?
Once your order has been processed and your delivery has been shipped, your order will be delivered within 48 hours to 72 hours from the date of shipment (indicative delivery time, Monday to Friday).The average delivery time is 72 hours for Belgium and Luxembourg and 5 to 7 days for Italy.
7/ MY DELIVERY IS DAMAGED!
On receipt of your order, it is important to make sure that it has not been damaged during transport and the equipment is in perfect condition. It must be checked in the presence of the driver. If the goods are damaged, refuse them and note the damage details on the carrier's delivery note. This is very important because without this document we will not be able to represent you against the carrier in case of problem. Outside this procedure, no compensation can be claimed from LDPrestige.
8/ WHAT GUARANTEES ARE THERE?
All rims sold by LDPrestige carry a 2-year commercial guarantee. The guarantee is not transferable and is only valid for the main buyer. No guarantee will be possible if the rim in question has signs of damage or scratches from pavements or others. To benefit from the after-sales service, the rim must not have received any impact. (see General Terms and Conditions of sale ).
9/ CAN A COMPANY MAKE AN ORDER?
We regularly work with companies. Do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0033 (0)3 21 65 71 14 in order to open an account and benefit from our commercial discounts.
10/ HOW DO I USE MY RIGHT TO CANCEL?
From the date of your order, you have exactly seven days to use your right to cancel by returning your order to us within this period (Code of Consumption of the French Republic, Art.L121-20). Administrative and packaging fees of €60 will be deducted from your total refund (postage included). The cost of returning goods by carrier to the Beuvry store will be borne by the customer (possibility to leave directly the goods at the store during usual business hours).
11/ IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
LDPrestige undertakes not to disclose or resell the personal information of its customers to other providers.
12/ I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR NEWSLETTER!
To subscribe to the newsletter and stay informed about all our news, simply register your email address at the bottom of the homepage in the "Newsletter" section. An email will be sent with a confirmation link to your registration.
13/ I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR NEWSLETTER!
To unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply enter your email address at the bottom of the homepage in the "Newsletter" section. An email will be sent to you confirming you have unsubscribed.
14/ MY 3-INSTALMENT PAYMENT IS NOT WORKING!
There are several reasons for this:
- - You live outside the Metropolitan France area. Example: Overseas Territories.
- You are using a mobile telephone.
- You do not have the 3D Secure payment option.
- The order amount is less than €450.
- The order amount is greater than €1,500. - This payment method is not available between midnight and 6am.
- The validity date of your credit card expires within three months +1 of your 3 future payments.
15/ HOW DO I USE 3D SECURE PAYMENT?
To use 3D Secure payment, please speak with your bank.
16/ HOW DOES 3D SECURE PAYMENT WORK?
3D Secure payment (also called "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode") is an authentication payment system that guarantees optimal security when shopping online.
At the time of payment, your bank verifies the identity of the cardholder before confirming the transaction.
How it works:
After confirming your bank details, you are directed to your bank’s site.
In the 3D Secure payment window that appears, the authentication process to be followed is specific to each bank.
You may be asked :
- to enter your date of birth,
- to enter a code received via sms,
- or even to respond to a personal question.
This exchange of information between you and your bank is secure.
It guarantees the identity of the card's user.
If you have any questions about the 3D Secure code (obtain, loss, modification etc.), contact your bank directly.
After 3 authentication failures, your transaction is cancelled. Contact your bank.
17/ HOW DO TPMS ELECTRONIC VALVES WORK
More information about electronic valves:
See this page for further explanation : TPMS electronic valves
18/ HOW DO I ORDER ELECTRONIC VALVES?
To benefit from electronic valves for your new rim pack:
You can add accessories at the bottom of the page in your shoppong cart during the first step.
Choose the electronic valves and add them to your order. These will be fitted and coded to your vehicle.
19/ HOW TO USE A PROMO CODE?
To use a promo code, all you need to do in the last step of your shopping cart is enter the code in the "Gift certificate / Promo code" field.
- A promo code can only be used once.
- Le montant total de votre commande doit être supérieur au montant d'achat minimum indiqué sur le code promo.
- The total amount of your order must be greater than the minimum purchase amount indicated on the promo code.
- Please enter the code in capital letters.
- In the case of an order canceled before shipping, the promo code used is automatically reactivated. You can use it in a next basket.